The H1 is a one strap, asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for board control with ease of use. It is supportive, yet lightweight and flexible, and can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding.
The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset option. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Single adjusting Velcro strap (provides a solid connection while allowing dynamic foot position)
- Dual density pad (designed for a smooth comfortable ride while providing a lot of grip)
- Three position duck adjustment (for personalized stance)
- Available in both small and standard size
- Industry standard 6” mounting pattern
- M6 stainless steel mounting hardware included
Each order is 1 pair of footstraps
Small size: UK shoe size 8 and below
Standard size: UK shoe size 8.5 and above
There are no reviews yet.